I have never been tagged before, and honestly didn’t know the game of blog tag existed until I read Ash’s blog, but it’s my turn and here are the rules:
- Each blogger must post these rules.
- Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
So, without further ado, and a drumroll please, here are my 8 random facts/habits:
- I am left-handed.
- I adored Wonder Woman as a child…OK, I still do.
- Sponge Bob Squarepants is a kickass cartoon.
- I love old houses with their comfy, lived-in feel; a majestic Victorian with a history is heavenly.
- I have 2 degrees and 1 professional certification, and I love to learn for the sake of learning. I believe our brains should continually be challenged; use it or lose it! Sadly, a lot of people I know lost it long ago and simply don’t know it yet.
- I have a habit of straightening merchandise in stores while I’m shopping. I can’t help it, disorganization drives me nuts!
- I don’t like water. I can swim, but I really, really don’t like water.
- I like spiders.
I don’t really know 8 people who blog to tag, but I’ll start with Gimchi…*tag*