I’ve had a lot of e-mails from readers asking me why I haven’t been able to see or talk to the kids in so long (currently 55 days). I suppose it’s only fair that if I put the counter front and center on my blog, that I explain what is going on. I get into detail on my private blog that I won’t get into here, but here are the basic, public-record facts: Gary’s ex filed for sole custody. When Gary’s response was filed, the children were then no longer permitted to call me, receive emails from me, visit with me, or have contact with me. They are also not permitted to speak with their father. My hopes and prayers for the kids:
- That they never doubt how much their father and I love them, no matter what they are told about us in our forced absence.
- That their hearts remain pure and open, even as they get older and gain understanding of what is being done.
- That they are safe and healthy.
- That they learn at least what NOT to do from this situation.
- That their hearts aren’t destroyed when they realize, someday, that all of this was entirely, maddeningly avoidable.
*Photo courtesy of Parental Alienation Solutions*