I saw this type of list on another blog, and I’d give credit where credit is due if I could remember where it was…refresh my memory if you recognize it!
10 Things I’m Loving Right Now
2. My new Pumpkin Spice candles that leave my house smelling so damn good
3. Ferrero Rocher chocolates: hazelnut, chocolate, what more is there in life?
4. Augusta Trobaugh, a writer I recently discovered, whose books I can dive into and lose myself in
5. All things leopard print…including these rubber kitchen gloves for doing chores in style!
6. Planning for Gary’s homecoming, and our futures
7. Watching my morning glory vines, started from seed, winding their merry way around the porch railing
8. V8 Splash in Mango Peach : I bought this on a whim and now stock my fridge with it. I love, love, love this juice. Excellent with sourdough pretzels (what can I say, I have a very discriminating palate.)
9. Little Black Dress perfume, an item discontinued by Avon years ago but luckily still surfacing on eBay. Whoever made the decision to discontinue this nectar of godly goodness should be tarred, feathered, fired, and ordered to apologize to me personally. I savor my lotion and perfume, and it’s a favorite of Gary’s too.
10. All my friends, buddies, and fellow bloggers who helped me keep my sanity during a very difficult time! Thank you.