Dumping out the scattered contents of my head this afternoon, this is what you would find as you sift through (assuming you would pick through my cranial trash):
* I thoroughly despise Lady GaGa’s song “Bad Romance” and believe any song that utters “ooh-la-la” in a bizarre monotone does not deserve any airplay…so WHY does this song entrench itself like an axe blade into my head and refuse to be dislodged?
* Being so stuffy this week that my ears are actually clogged has led to many interesting and amusing hearing errors where what I heard was decidedly not what was said…but what I heard was far more amusing.
* Time most definitely slows down on Friday afternoons and comes to a near standstill around 2 PM. Five o’clock, pick up the pace! I have a weekend to start!
* Someone who rarely eats red meat should have thought long and hard before devouring a burger at a greasy joint this afternoon for lunch. Oh, I’m not mentioning any names, but let’s just say I am pining away for the Tums at home in my medicine cabinet.
* Pants I haven’t worn in recent history were covered with cat fur when I unearthed them from my closet this morning. How does cat fur creep stealthily into my closed closet and make out with clothes waaaay in the back?
* Two hours and thirty-seven minutes to the weekend!
* The kids are arriving this evening and will probably already have their dad pinned to the floor by the time I get home from work.