* Darius Rucker’s new song, “History in the Making”: I can’t hear it enough!
* Toffifay candies: caramel, hazelnut, chocolate…what’s not to love, I ask you?
* TruTV’s Smoking Gun Presents: “World’s Dumbest” series: I laugh so hard, it hurts!
* The smell of my Oscar Blandi Trattamento al Fango conditioner (yes, that is its real name): I just might try snorting this stuff.
* Hitting snooze and snuggling with Gary instead of getting up for work…yes, it leads to that frantic mad dash out the door later, but eh, I’ll do it again tomorrow morning.
* Watching our cat Rosie flip out chasing his new catnip-laced toy mice
* Spinach and artichoke dip: Gary claims it looks like someone has already digested it, but it’s good stuff.
* Flipping through the newest Avon book: notice how no one calls it a mere “catalog”? Nah, it’s the book, the brochure…catchy marketing ploy that has me hooked.
* The Godfather, Goodfellas, you name a gangster movie, I am into it.
* Checking my blog for comments!