1. When each child was born, did you gaze down upon their newborn faces and wonder with awe, “How much child support can I cash you in for someday?”
2. When did each child stop being a person to you? Was it all at once, or one at a time?
3. What goes through your head when you deliver a bold-faced lie to your own child?
4. Are you proud when you coerce one of the kids to lie for you?
5. How do you keep track of all your lies? Do you have to keep a notebook, or does lying simply come naturally to you?
6. Do you ever stop, in a rare moment of clarity, to inspect the wounds you have inflicted on the kids?
7. What makes it worth it to you when the kids cry because of something you have done?
8. Will you ever not be so jealous of me that you stalk me and talk about me incessantly?
9. Why do you bother starting copycat blogs if you can’t write well enough to draw an audience?
10. Why have children if you have no ability or desire to take care of them?
11. Are you aware of your psychological instability?
12. When you plop your butt in church and pretend to be a pious Christian, do you ever pray to be a better parent?
13. Have you ever taken responsibility for something you have done, or is it always, conveniently, someone else’s fault?
14. Why don’t you want to be a better person?
15. And again…when did you stop loving the kids? Or did you ever start?